- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
How do I make an order from multiple products, but enforce a minimum of 12
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #325558
by evansnp
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
We want to allow customers to choose from a range of beers (which may have different pricing), but only let them buy in multiples of 12. I can do this with a single product, but can't see how to do it across multiple products.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
We want to allow customers to choose from a range of beers (which may have different pricing), but only let them buy in multiples of 12. I can do this with a single product, but can't see how to do it across multiple products.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by evansnp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #325569
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How do I make an order from multiple products, but enforce a minimum of 12
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326588
by evansnp
Replied by evansnp on topic How do I make an order from multiple products, but enforce a minimum of 12
Thanks for the reply. I did in fact try this, but when the quantity was less than the minimum (12 in my case) it stated that the total price was 'free', until you added 12 items. Obviously, I don't want this to happen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #326599
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How do I make an order from multiple products, but enforce a minimum of 12
Hello,
Yes sorry, I have forgot half of the solution, sorry for this.
Here, the other required setting to get what you need.
In your required product setting, go in Display part, look for Quantity input option and define it for "Show select by price".
And you will have now what you requested, sorry for this answer in "2 parts".
Regards
Yes sorry, I have forgot half of the solution, sorry for this.
Here, the other required setting to get what you need.
In your required product setting, go in Display part, look for Quantity input option and define it for "Show select by price".
And you will have now what you requested, sorry for this answer in "2 parts".
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds