- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Show brand in order summaries
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #326428
by jeffmcbiscuit
Show brand in order summaries was created by jeffmcbiscuit
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Howdy.
How can I show the brand in cpanel_orders, order/order_products,and order_show?
I currently include the brand (in my case artist / band name) in the product title, so Artist - Album, but I'd like to restrict product names to only be Album, which means the Artist name needs to show in the orders somewhere.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Howdy.
How can I show the brand in cpanel_orders, order/order_products,and order_show?
I currently include the brand (in my case artist / band name) in the product title, so Artist - Album, but I'd like to restrict product names to only be Album, which means the Artist name needs to show in the orders somewhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show brand in order summaries
Hi,
There is no easy method.
It will require loading the data of the product with a MySQL on the hikashop_product table, and then a second MySQL query on the hikashop_category table based on the product_manufacturer_id from the product table.
So it requires a bit of PHP and MySQL knowledge to do that.
There is no easy method.
It will require loading the data of the product with a MySQL on the hikashop_product table, and then a second MySQL query on the hikashop_category table based on the product_manufacturer_id from the product table.
So it requires a bit of PHP and MySQL knowledge to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 10 months ago #326577
by jeffmcbiscuit
Replied by jeffmcbiscuit on topic Show brand in order summaries
OK nevermind then, it is what it is
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds