- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Order notification
5 years 8 months ago #328554
by Laci
Order notification was created by Laci
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
defektjavito.hu
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 84.0.2
Hi,
Where can I add a comment to the order notification?
See the picture! What I marked, I want to change.
Thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 84.0.2
Hi,
Where can I add a comment to the order notification?
See the picture! What I marked, I want to change.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328568
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order notification
Hi,
If it's a fixed message that you want to add (or even modify the text already in the email), the best is to use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
If it's a fixed message that you want to add (or even modify the text already in the email), the best is to use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laci
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds