- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Order without Tax and Credit card payment issue
5 years 7 months ago #329586
by verzevoul
Order without Tax and Credit card payment issue was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
Hi!
I just received an order in my clients eshop that has no tax value included in price (all products have 24% tax value) and also the customer chose credit card payment method, but there is no payment info in the backend order History (It should write there that the payment has failed or cancelled or something).
It's really strange and i have no idea what caused that, maybe you have?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
Hi!
I just received an order in my clients eshop that has no tax value included in price (all products have 24% tax value) and also the customer chose credit card payment method, but there is no payment info in the backend order History (It should write there that the payment has failed or cancelled or something).
It's really strange and i have no idea what caused that, maybe you have?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order without Tax and Credit card payment issue
Hi,
I just checked your website and I also don't see any taxes. So I suppose that you have a problem with your tax rules in the menu System>Taxes if you think that everyone should be taxed and that's not the case.
Also, for the credit card payments I can see that you're using the plugin winbnk which isn't a plugin we provide or sell.
So I'm afraid you'll have to ask about the situation with the payment to the developer of the plugin.
I just checked your website and I also don't see any taxes. So I suppose that you have a problem with your tax rules in the menu System>Taxes if you think that everyone should be taxed and that's not the case.
Also, for the credit card payments I can see that you're using the plugin winbnk which isn't a plugin we provide or sell.
So I'm afraid you'll have to ask about the situation with the payment to the developer of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329638
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Order without Tax and Credit card payment issue
Hi,
What do you mean you don't see any taxes?
Look at the screenshots, all products have 24% tax value, until now all orders where with tax included except the last two.
Thank you
What do you mean you don't see any taxes?
Look at the screenshots, all products have 24% tax value, until now all orders where with tax included except the last two.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329639
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Order without Tax and Credit card payment issue
Actually i found the problem, i had only Greece in Tax Zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order without Tax and Credit card payment issue
Hi,
Indeed, if you limit a tax rule to only one country zone, then if the address of the customer is in another country, taxes won't apply to him.
Indeed, if you limit a tax rule to only one country zone, then if the address of the customer is in another country, taxes won't apply to him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds