- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Orders not showing unless status is changed
5 years 5 months ago #331854
by davec
Orders not showing unless status is changed was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
Hi
In the orders page for a user the total orders for all statuses is returning 0. If I change the status to Awaiting Payment in this instance the order shows (there is only 1 order on this test account). On the initial Control Panel page the order is displayed as expected. The problem is when I click Orders on the left. It doesn't matter what time frame I select, ie 6 months, 2021 0r 2020.
Thanks
David
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
Hi
In the orders page for a user the total orders for all statuses is returning 0. If I change the status to Awaiting Payment in this instance the order shows (there is only 1 order on this test account). On the initial Control Panel page the order is displayed as expected. The problem is when I click Orders on the left. It doesn't matter what time frame I select, ie 6 months, 2021 0r 2020.
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Orders not showing unless status is changed
Hi,
Looking at the code for that area I don't see why that would be the case.
Could you provide a test user account to access that page with the issue and a backend access to check your settings ?
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Looking at the code for that area I don't see why that would be the case.
Could you provide a test user account to access that page with the issue and a backend access to check your settings ?
You can provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds