- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 6
Release Product Qty for unpaid Orders
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #331909
by spytech
Release Product Qty for unpaid Orders was created by spytech
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I would like to know how to release pruduct qty if order is not paid for. We don't want our qty to go down if product is not paid for, is there something in the system that can manage this without us having to delete the orders?
Sorry gave wrong website address: arpeggio-publishing.com
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I would like to know how to release pruduct qty if order is not paid for. We don't want our qty to go down if product is not paid for, is there something in the system that can manage this without us having to delete the orders?
Sorry gave wrong website address: arpeggio-publishing.com
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by spytech. Reason: Wrong address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331911
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Release Product Qty for unpaid Orders
Hi,
Yes. You have the "order auto cancel" plugin that is preinstalled with HikaShop and that you can activate and configure via the Joomla plugins manager.
Note that this plugin requires the cron task to be setup:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
This plugin will automatically cancel the orders after a certain period of time the orders were not paid by the customer, and when the orders are cancelled, the stock will be restored.
Yes. You have the "order auto cancel" plugin that is preinstalled with HikaShop and that you can activate and configure via the Joomla plugins manager.
Note that this plugin requires the cron task to be setup:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html
This plugin will automatically cancel the orders after a certain period of time the orders were not paid by the customer, and when the orders are cancelled, the stock will be restored.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331992
by spytech
Replied by spytech on topic Release Product Qty for unpaid Orders
Hi, thanks for the update.
So I enabled the plugin and set it to 48 hours, I assume this is 48 from date of order creation?
I also enable the Cronjob and I can see it is running successfully, but the created orders are not being marked as cancelled for orders that are more than 48 hours old.
I get an email with the cron success saying the below, why does it say 'Rates'?
Any idea why this is not working?
Thanks.
HikaShop Triggered at 2021-04-24 09:49
Orders checked
Rates successfully updated
So I enabled the plugin and set it to 48 hours, I assume this is 48 from date of order creation?
I also enable the Cronjob and I can see it is running successfully, but the created orders are not being marked as cancelled for orders that are more than 48 hours old.
I get an email with the cron success saying the below, why does it say 'Rates'?
Any idea why this is not working?
Thanks.
HikaShop Triggered at 2021-04-24 09:49
Orders checked
Rates successfully updated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331995
by spytech
Replied by spytech on topic Release Product Qty for unpaid Orders
Hi, this seems to have kicked in now, so all sorted. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332011
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Release Product Qty for unpaid Orders
Hi,
In the settings of the plugin, you can set how many orders it will handle each time.
If you have a backlog of created orders, then it will take some time until it reaches to recent orders since it starts with the oldest ones.
The rates message comes from the "HikaShop rates auto update plugin" which update the currency rates of your currencies daily.
In the settings of the plugin, you can set how many orders it will handle each time.
If you have a backlog of created orders, then it will take some time until it reaches to recent orders since it starts with the oldest ones.
The rates message comes from the "HikaShop rates auto update plugin" which update the currency rates of your currencies daily.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds