- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 2
Missing customer details ono Shipping Invoice
5 years 5 months ago #332013
by Marcin71
Missing customer details ono Shipping Invoice was created by Marcin71
-- url of the page with the problem -- : skalarki-electronics.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
Hi
I have this issue since I remember, but I hoped it will be fixed in the meantime.
From time to time I need to create order for customer manually from backend. All is ok, but if I need to print Shipping invoice there is always missing Shipping Address. So finally I have printed order but I don't who is the customer.
It is not a problem if order is created from front end by customer. It happens only for backend scenario.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
Hi
I have this issue since I remember, but I hoped it will be fixed in the meantime.
From time to time I need to create order for customer manually from backend. All is ok, but if I need to print Shipping invoice there is always missing Shipping Address. So finally I have printed order but I don't who is the customer.
It is not a problem if order is created from front end by customer. It happens only for backend scenario.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332019
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing customer details ono Shipping Invoice
Hi,
That's probably because you didn't select a shipping method in the order and thus the system considers shipping as not required and the shipping address is not included.
That's probably because you didn't select a shipping method in the order and thus the system considers shipping as not required and the shipping address is not included.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332236
by Marcin71
Replied by Marcin71 on topic Missing customer details ono Shipping Invoice
That was the issue. Thanks for pointing me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds