- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Logo in Print Invoice
5 years 5 months ago #332378
by bowlarama
Logo in Print Invoice was created by bowlarama
I enabled print invoice option for Front end. Now I want to have a logo in the PDF that the customer would download. I already added the logo to order / show and order / invoice under views. I installed the Invoice PDF in email plugin but that's not for the button "Print Invoice" on the front end. Can someone help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332388
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Logo in Print Invoice
Hi,
If you use the PDF invoice plugin, it has its own invoice layout file. You need to edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php and do the same modification to it so that it will be taken into account when generating the PDF invoice file.
If you use the PDF invoice plugin, it has its own invoice layout file. You need to edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php and do the same modification to it so that it will be taken into account when generating the PDF invoice file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 5
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #333675
by Volker Epting
Replied by Volker Epting on topic Logo in Print Invoice
Is there a bit more help - I found the file via ftp - but how to change that?????
I would need a Logo a a nice place in the pdf....???????
Well - I found a way to place the logo - but it would be much better with a good size at a good place/alignment....
Help is needed please
I would need a Logo a a nice place in the pdf....???????
Well - I found a way to place the logo - but it would be much better with a good size at a good place/alignment....
Help is needed please
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Volker Epting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333694
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Logo in Print Invoice
Hi,
Well, the simplest would be to use in your img tag an image with the correct size.
Otherwise, you can resize it with the height/width attributes of the img tag:
www.tagindex.net/html/img/img_width.html
If you want to align the image on the invoice page, you can use margin :
www.tagindex.net/css/img/margin.html
And for the placement, you need to move the img tag where you want it to be placed so it's hard to give you a precise answer here as I don't know where you want it, where you have it at the moment and where you placed it in the code so far.
Well, the simplest would be to use in your img tag an image with the correct size.
Otherwise, you can resize it with the height/width attributes of the img tag:
www.tagindex.net/html/img/img_width.html
If you want to align the image on the invoice page, you can use margin :
www.tagindex.net/css/img/margin.html
And for the placement, you need to move the img tag where you want it to be placed so it's hard to give you a precise answer here as I don't know where you want it, where you have it at the moment and where you placed it in the code so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds