Skip to main content

Address street 2 not displaying on Invoives

More
5 years 4 months ago #333042 by speck2900
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Newest Firefox and Safari

Hello,

I have the address street 2 option enabled and it displays for user input and when viewing the order on the backend. I noticed when I view the invoice or shipping invoice to print, it does not show up there. I also noticed that it is not showing up in the order emails.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #333044 by nicolas
Hi,

You need to modify the setting "address format" under the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration you include the tag for the address_street2 field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum