Dynamically attach file to email
5 years 23 hours ago #336120
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Dynamically attach file to email was created by lousyfool
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi,
I need to dynamically attach a file to the "order administrator notification" email.
I imagine I could simply add something like
to the preload PHP, correct?
I have no trouble setting/getting $filename, but what should "xyz" be?
Thanks for a hint.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi,
I need to dynamically attach a file to the "order administrator notification" email.
I imagine I could simply add something like
Code:
$xyz->AddAttachment($filename);
I have no trouble setting/getting $filename, but what should "xyz" be?
Thanks for a hint.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 17 hours ago #336125
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Dynamically attach file to email
Hi,
You should be able to do it like that:
You should be able to do it like that:
Code:
$attachment = new stdClass();
$attachment->filename = $filename;
$mail->attachments = array($attachment);
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 14 hours ago #336145
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Dynamically attach file to email
Hi Nicolas,
Excellent -- works great! And with this in hand it was easy to attach multiple files, too...
Merci mille fois!
Excellent -- works great! And with this in hand it was easy to attach multiple files, too...
Merci mille fois!
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds