- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field in order confirmation mail to administrator
4 years 11 months ago #336332
by lensky
Custom field in order confirmation mail to administrator was created by lensky
-- url of the page with the problem -- : catalogo.uniontrade.info
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.31
Hi,
I've added some custom fields in the registration form (see attached). How can I display the field 'user_tipo_attivita' in the mail I receive when a order is sent? I need it because it change the way I answer, and now I always have to go to details page of the customer.
thank you
Elena
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.31
Hi,
I've added some custom fields in the registration form (see attached). How can I display the field 'user_tipo_attivita' in the mail I receive when a order is sent? I need it because it change the way I answer, and now I always have to go to details page of the customer.
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #336335
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Custom field in order confirmation mail to administrator
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336397
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Custom field in order confirmation mail to administrator
Hi, thank you for your answer, I tried to do what you suggested but I still get no results.
As you can see in the screenshot I added the {LINEVAR:USER.user_tipo_attivita} code in different places but the mail I receive (attached) don't show the field (I should see 'BUBBLE TEA SHOP' in this case, 3 times...)
Sorry to bother you but I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
thank you
Elena
As you can see in the screenshot I added the {LINEVAR:USER.user_tipo_attivita} code in different places but the mail I receive (attached) don't show the field (I should see 'BUBBLE TEA SHOP' in this case, 3 times...)
Sorry to bother you but I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #336401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom field in order confirmation mail to administrator
Hi,
Philippe made a typo, it should be {VAR:customer.user_tipo_attivita} not {LINEVAR:USER.user_tipo_attivita}
Please try like that.
Philippe made a typo, it should be {VAR:customer.user_tipo_attivita} not {LINEVAR:USER.user_tipo_attivita}
Please try like that.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336417
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Custom field in order confirmation mail to administrator
Thank you so much, now it works fine!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds