- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Problems with receiving emails
4 years 11 months ago #336559
by Awards4u
Problems with receiving emails was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awards4u.ca/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
Problems with email and I haven't changed anything. I'm not getting any emails and I'm not sure why.
Every time someone orders I'm not getting an email. Please see attached.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
Problems with email and I haven't changed anything. I'm not getting any emails and I'm not sure why.
Every time someone orders I'm not getting an email. Please see attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #336564
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problems with receiving emails
Hello,
Are you able to send Joomla / Hikashop emails from your website ?
If you're still not receiving emails, can you check the menu "Hikashop-> Customers-> Emails history" to tell us if emails are sent ?
If yes, then HikaShop sent them to the email server but the email server was not able to send them to the recipient email server.
So you'll have to check the logs of the email server to understand why this is happening.
You'll probably have to contact your hosting support with a screenshot of the details of one email from the history that wasn't delivered so that they can tell you what's wrong.
It's probably something related to the settings under the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Are you able to send Joomla / Hikashop emails from your website ?
If you're still not receiving emails, can you check the menu "Hikashop-> Customers-> Emails history" to tell us if emails are sent ?
If yes, then HikaShop sent them to the email server but the email server was not able to send them to the recipient email server.
So you'll have to check the logs of the email server to understand why this is happening.
You'll probably have to contact your hosting support with a screenshot of the details of one email from the history that wasn't delivered so that they can tell you what's wrong.
It's probably something related to the settings under the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336586
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Problems with receiving emails
Hi,
I sent an image of the email configuration. Please see if you see anything. Host can't find anything.
I also sent the other pictures as well. Please let me know if you see anything wrong. How would I find the problem?
Thanks
Mohammed
I sent an image of the email configuration. Please see if you see anything. Host can't find anything.
I also sent the other pictures as well. Please let me know if you see anything wrong. How would I find the problem?
Thanks
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #336594
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problems with receiving emails
Hello,
Can you provide as well a screenshot of your email listing, please ?
=> From Main HikaShop Configuration, System dropdown => Emails
Plus, by the past, have your emails functioned well, and if so, when do you think the emails started to function poorly ?
Joomla update ? by HikaShop ? or other update like for example php ?
Awaiting your elements and hope this will help to progress on your subject.
Regards
Can you provide as well a screenshot of your email listing, please ?
=> From Main HikaShop Configuration, System dropdown => Emails
Plus, by the past, have your emails functioned well, and if so, when do you think the emails started to function poorly ?
Joomla update ? by HikaShop ? or other update like for example php ?
Awaiting your elements and hope this will help to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336608
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Problems with receiving emails
Hi,
This problem just started on the week end. Before that it was working fine. I haven't done anything different. No updates.
Please see attached.
This problem just started on the week end. Before that it was working fine. I haven't done anything different. No updates.
Please see attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #336613
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problems with receiving emails
Hello,
It seems that you have forget the email listings screenshot, I think that if you add the order statuses listing would be even better, and in any case could help us to go further.
Awaiting your elements.
Regards
It seems that you have forget the email listings screenshot, I think that if you add the order statuses listing would be even better, and in any case could help us to go further.
Awaiting your elements.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds