- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
4 years 10 months ago #337144
by Ptero
How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
Everything can be seen in the figure.
I understand that each of these elements is edited separately.
Everything can be seen in the figure.
I understand that each of these elements is edited separately.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337157
by Ptero
Replied by Ptero on topic How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
As an example. How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #337154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
Hi,
This usually depends on the CSS of your Joomla template.
I would need a link to the shop to be able to check the situation in order to tell you exactly what to do and be sure it works.
As a general solution, you could probably do it with that kind of CSS:
This usually depends on the CSS of your Joomla template.
I would need a link to the shop to be able to check the situation in order to tell you exactly what to do and be sure it works.
As a general solution, you could probably do it with that kind of CSS:
Code:
#hikashop_checkout_page select, #hikashop_checkout_page input {
font-size: 20px !important;
}
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337186
by Ptero
Replied by Ptero on topic How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337204
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
Hi,
It's going to be hard to say anymore without a link to the shop in order to check the situation as your template's CSS might be interfering.
Could you provide it ?
It's going to be hard to say anymore without a link to the shop in order to check the situation as your template's CSS might be interfering.
Could you provide it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337208
by Ptero
Replied by Ptero on topic How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
Unfortunately this is still localhost for now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 10 months ago #337210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How and where can I increase the font size on the order form?
Hi,
Then I'm afraid we'll have to wait you move it online to be able to check the situation.
Then I'm afraid we'll have to wait you move it online to be able to check the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds