- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
Entries Dropdown
4 years 10 months ago #337745
by khashiz
Entries Dropdown was created by khashiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi.
I have 3 events in my site which I want users register to them with Hikasop's Entries featur.
Is taht possible that I create a dropdown in entry custom fields in which every option dropdown be linked to different product ? so that user can select which event he/she wants ro register via dropdown field ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi.
I have 3 events in my site which I want users register to them with Hikasop's Entries featur.
Is taht possible that I create a dropdown in entry custom fields in which every option dropdown be linked to different product ? so that user can select which event he/she wants ro register via dropdown field ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337760
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Entries Dropdown
Hello,
Before answer and above all, avoid giving you bad answers can you elaborate more your needs via concretes examples.
Details your needs, the context (type of product), the entrie and what you want to do with this entry associated with your product (in orders).
Awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
Regards
Before answer and above all, avoid giving you bad answers can you elaborate more your needs via concretes examples.
Details your needs, the context (type of product), the entrie and what you want to do with this entry associated with your product (in orders).
Awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #337806
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic Entries Dropdown
I'm creatiing a website for a Flower company.
they have different classes for flower art.
supose class A and class B and class C
I want to create a page for registering ro class.
I want users to fill theur name, their email and their address.
And I I need a dropdown with options :
class A
class B
class C
for user to select which class he/she wants to register
they have different classes for flower art.
supose class A and class B and class C
I want to create a page for registering ro class.
I want users to fill theur name, their email and their address.
And I I need a dropdown with options :
class A
class B
class C
for user to select which class he/she wants to register
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #337815
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Entries Dropdown
Hello,
Then, we think that the best way is to use the Address custom field and a MassAction, follow me step by step :
For Address custom field :
- From Main HikaShop Configuration, go to Display dropdown => Custom Fields
- Create a New custom field (via the New Button in the toolbar)
=> Result, when your customer will register, he will have a required dropdown among the other address field
For MassAction :
- From Main HikaShop configuration, go to System dropdown => Mass actions
Hope this will help you to get what you need.
Regards
Then, we think that the best way is to use the Address custom field and a MassAction, follow me step by step :
For Address custom field :
- From Main HikaShop Configuration, go to Display dropdown => Custom Fields
- Create a New custom field (via the New Button in the toolbar)
=> Result, when your customer will register, he will have a required dropdown among the other address field
For MassAction :
- From Main HikaShop configuration, go to System dropdown => Mass actions
Hope this will help you to get what you need.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds