Skip to main content

Backend Display Issue

More
4 years 6 months ago #340424 by Dragon41673
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6

After updating to 4.5.0, I have the attached display issue for the filtering on orders. I cannot expand or see the selections for order status with the exception of a small bit on the right of the opening display. I've tried full screen, small screen, nothing works to expand the field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #340487 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Backend Display Issue
Hello,

We will need to see by ourselves this display error because we haven't this issue on our side, and so, can you provide these elements :
- Url link to your backend access
- User backend references (with maximum Acl)

Use our Contact us form to provides these elements and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in order to link.
Awaiting your returns to be able to progress on your subject.

Regards
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #340700 by Dragon41673
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Backend Display Issue

Philip wrote: Hello,

We will need to see by ourselves this display error because we haven't this issue on our side, and so, can you provide these elements :
- Url link to your backend access
- User backend references (with maximum Acl)

Use our Contact us form to provides these elements and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in order to link.
Awaiting your returns to be able to progress on your subject.

Regards


I apologize Philip...once in a while these forums don't notify me on responses (been an issue for years). I'll get that over tonight.

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #340714 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Backend Display Issue
Hello,

This issue come from your custom command in your backend css file, see my screenshot :


Remove this command may solve your issue.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #340730 by Dragon41673
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Backend Display Issue
Philip...I've never made any custom changes to the backend with the exception of this thread which allows for the display of the number of orders a customer has done so I can see when I have a new customer purchase or not.

www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...on-order-screen.html

Is it possible the above change is causing this problem I'm seeing now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #340738 by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Backend Display Issue
Hello,

No, modifications shown in url link, I mean you have a custom file css for your backend :


And in this custom version of the backend file, you have this command :


This command of width (18%), don't come from the HikaShop default backend css, and so someone have add it (and that generate the custom backend css file).
Remove this command is your solution.

Regards
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #340798 by Dragon41673
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Backend Display Issue
Philip...thank you. I will try to get on this today or tomorrow. I again apologize for not replying sooner. I'm not sure why...but sometimes I don't get notified of responses on these forums (it's been an issue for years). Nothing in my Spam folder, nothing in inbox, I've unsubscribed & re-subscribed and still nothing comes through. Meanwhile...other threads I'm watching I get notified...very odd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum