- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
Error on orders page
4 years 1 month ago #344372
by khashiz
Error on orders page was created by khashiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hi
I recently updated Joomla to 4.2.2.
when I click on orders page in admin, I get the following error :
0 date(): Argument #2 ($timestamp) must be of type ?int, string given
how can I fix that ?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hi
I recently updated Joomla to 4.2.2.
when I click on orders page in admin, I get the following error :
0 date(): Argument #2 ($timestamp) must be of type ?int, string given
how can I fix that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error on orders page
Hi,
That's a new error.
Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again.
It should display an error message with more information.
Please provide this so that we can better understand what's going on.
That's a new error.
Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again.
It should display an error message with more information.
Please provide this so that we can better understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #344382
by khashiz
screenshot of what i get when I click on "orders" is attached
Replied by khashiz on topic Error on orders page
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
just enabled debugPlease log in or register to see it.
screenshot of what i get when I click on "orders" is attached
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by khashiz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344397
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic Error on orders page
Any updates ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344398
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic Error on orders page
I just realized that this error refers to my php version
If I put the php version on 7.4, the error is gone
but I want to keep my 8.1
what should I do ?
If I put the php version on 7.4, the error is gone
but I want to keep my 8.1
what should I do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error on orders page
Hi,
Your version of HikaShop is not compatible with either Joomla 4.2 nor with PHP 8.1.
Updating your HikaShop will fix the problem as the code of the file where your error is has been changed to use hikashop_getDate() instead of the date() function several versions ago. This avoids issues with PHP 8 and also provides a better display of the date in accordance to your Joomla setup, etc.
Your version of HikaShop is not compatible with either Joomla 4.2 nor with PHP 8.1.
Updating your HikaShop will fix the problem as the code of the file where your error is has been changed to use hikashop_getDate() instead of the date() function several versions ago. This avoids issues with PHP 8 and also provides a better display of the date in accordance to your Joomla setup, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: khashiz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344434
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic Error on orders page
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds