- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 2
Only showing 20 orders in order list and no page navigation
3 years 11 months ago #345583
by yorkits
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.23
Hi Guys,
The Orders list is only showing the last 20 orders and no page navigation numbers to move to the next page of orders. If I search by date I get the previous ones, but the help documentation shows page navigation, which would be more helpful if we can't list more than 20.
Best wishes
Dave
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.23
Hi Guys,
The Orders list is only showing the last 20 orders and no page navigation numbers to move to the next page of orders. If I search by date I get the previous ones, but the help documentation shows page navigation, which would be more helpful if we can't list more than 20.
Best wishes
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #345593
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Only showing 20 orders in order list and no page navigation
Hi,
There is no mechanism to not have pagination on the orders listing.
So I don't understand why you would be missing it.
Could you provide a screenshot of the whole page ?
There is no mechanism to not have pagination on the orders listing.
So I don't understand why you would be missing it.
Could you provide a screenshot of the whole page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #345604
by yorkits
Replied by yorkits on topic Only showing 20 orders in order list and no page navigation
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for getting back to me. I've been trying to debug this issue and found the pagination is visible in source code but the tfoot section is of zero height. Though I can't see what in the CSS is making that happen. However, I know this isn't a correct solution, but I found that if I add an empty space in a TD block in the same table row, it magically appears.
Here is the page with no pagination
Here is the order listing view section where I added the TD block
Here is the result of adding that to the code
Can you suggest a better way to fix this?
Best wishes
Dave
Thanks for getting back to me. I've been trying to debug this issue and found the pagination is visible in source code but the tfoot section is of zero height. Though I can't see what in the CSS is making that happen. However, I know this isn't a correct solution, but I found that if I add an empty space in a TD block in the same table row, it magically appears.
Here is the page with no pagination
Here is the order listing view section where I added the TD block
Here is the result of adding that to the code
Can you suggest a better way to fix this?
Best wishes
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #345607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Only showing 20 orders in order list and no page navigation
Hi,
The better way would be to look at the HTML/CSS of the area with the browser's inspector while the fix you've added is removed so that you can check what is setting the height of the area to 0px. Once you know where it comes from, some proper fix can be implemented.
But with just the screenshots I can't say.
The better way would be to look at the HTML/CSS of the area with the browser's inspector while the fix you've added is removed so that you can check what is setting the height of the area to 0px. Once you know where it comes from, some proper fix can be implemented.
But with just the screenshots I can't say.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds