- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
adjusting font-size for shipping invoice
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 10 months ago #346513
by jouwnaambord.nl
adjusting font-size for shipping invoice was created by jouwnaambord.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
Hi,
Just upgraded our website to Joomla 4.
I'm trying to alter the fontsize for the shipping invoice as the fontsize is to large to print the layout as I used to. I guess it's related to the Ator template, as this was no problem in Joomla 3.
I tried to add the prefered fontsize to the default backend css in the class #hikashop_invoice_main_div. But that;s not working. Can you point me out where to add this?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
Hi,
Just upgraded our website to Joomla 4.
I'm trying to alter the fontsize for the shipping invoice as the fontsize is to large to print the layout as I used to. I guess it's related to the Ator template, as this was no problem in Joomla 3.
I tried to add the prefered fontsize to the default backend css in the class #hikashop_invoice_main_div. But that;s not working. Can you point me out where to add this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #346514
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic adjusting font-size for shipping invoice
Hi,
First, are you use the PDF invoice plugin ? If so, then it's not in order / invoice that the modification needs to be do or in the backend CSS but directly in the invoice.php file of the plugin.
If not, then note that hikashop_invoice_main_div is an id not a class. And you probably want to add !important to your CSS so that it can override the template's CSS.
First, are you use the PDF invoice plugin ? If so, then it's not in order / invoice that the modification needs to be do or in the backend CSS but directly in the invoice.php file of the plugin.
If not, then note that hikashop_invoice_main_div is an id not a class. And you probably want to add !important to your CSS so that it can override the template's CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
3 years 10 months ago #346581
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic adjusting font-size for shipping invoice
Hi,
Yes it's an id, my mistake. But I did use the # selector for the fontsize. Adding !important is indeed the solution. Thanks.
Yes it's an id, my mistake. But I did use the # selector for the fontsize. Adding !important is indeed the solution. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds