- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 3
White space under address
3 years 9 months ago #347832
by nicobraam
White space under address was created by nicobraam
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.10.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello Hikashop Team,
I am trying to reduce the white space that is created directly under the address on the invoice when I try to print it from the order menu in Hikashop.
I am wasting a lot of paper printing only the address on the first page meanwhile there could be the product list directly under the address. Sometimes I rescale and then it pops back under the address but in the majority of cases it doesn't. Can you solve the problem? I added a picture to see the problem.
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.10.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello Hikashop Team,
I am trying to reduce the white space that is created directly under the address on the invoice when I try to print it from the order menu in Hikashop.
I am wasting a lot of paper printing only the address on the first page meanwhile there could be the product list directly under the address. Sometimes I rescale and then it pops back under the address but in the majority of cases it doesn't. Can you solve the problem? I added a picture to see the problem.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic White space under address
Hi,
This comes from how your browser renders tables when printing pages.
It can be tweaked with extra CSS:
stackoverflow.com/questions/1763639/how-...g-a-large-html-table
What CSS code to use exactly would depend on the situation (browser, table length, font used, font size, etc).
You could directly add your CSS for that in the show / invoice.php view file you can edit via the menu Display>Views of the HikaShop backend.
This comes from how your browser renders tables when printing pages.
It can be tweaked with extra CSS:
stackoverflow.com/questions/1763639/how-...g-a-large-html-table
What CSS code to use exactly would depend on the situation (browser, table length, font used, font size, etc).
You could directly add your CSS for that in the show / invoice.php view file you can edit via the menu Display>Views of the HikaShop backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds