- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Invoice and Delivery Invoice override?
3 years 9 months ago #347936
by ltempest
Invoice and Delivery Invoice override? was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
Can you please advise where I can customise the Invoice that is generated when you click either the Delivery or Invoice button to generate the PDF?
Can you please advise where I can customise the Invoice that is generated when you click either the Delivery or Invoice button to generate the PDF?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347938
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice and Delivery Invoice override?
Hi,
So you must be using the PDF invoice plugin. You'll find the invoice file in plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
You can copy it to media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php and edit that copy to make your override.
So you must be using the PDF invoice plugin. You'll find the invoice file in plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
You can copy it to media/com_hikashop/plugins/invoice.php and edit that copy to make your override.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347968
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Invoice and Delivery Invoice override?
Nicolas,
No I'm actually using the core HikaShop setup. I have found the files in the Admin template - com_hikashop/order/invoice.php and created a template over ride.
I've managed to move around and modify 99% of what I need to, howver I'm stuglling to find how to change the date format, does this use the core Joomla DATE_FORMAT language over ride? as I have chnaged that but it does not seem to make a difference?
Thanks
No I'm actually using the core HikaShop setup. I have found the files in the Admin template - com_hikashop/order/invoice.php and created a template over ride.
I've managed to move around and modify 99% of what I need to, howver I'm stuglling to find how to change the date format, does this use the core Joomla DATE_FORMAT language over ride? as I have chnaged that but it does not seem to make a difference?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Invoice and Delivery Invoice override?
Hi,
The core system doesn't generate PDF files. I suppose you meant that you generate the PDF with the capability of your browser based on the HTML invoice provided by HikaShop.
Regarding the date format, you can use a translation override to change it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...e-format.html#332060
The core system doesn't generate PDF files. I suppose you meant that you generate the PDF with the capability of your browser based on the HTML invoice provided by HikaShop.
Regarding the date format, you can use a translation override to change it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...e-format.html#332060
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds