- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Won't get an email if a customer orders
3 years 6 months ago #350233
by Awards4u
Won't get an email if a customer orders was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awards4u.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Won't get an email if a customer orders
Hi,
For some reason when a customer who already has an account orders, I won't get an email. However, if it's the first time they are ordering than I do get the email. Not sure why?
Let me know
Thanks
Mohammed
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Won't get an email if a customer orders
Hi,
For some reason when a customer who already has an account orders, I won't get an email. However, if it's the first time they are ordering than I do get the email. Not sure why?
Let me know
Thanks
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Won't get an email if a customer orders
Hi,
First, do you see a difference between these two types of orders when you edit them in the orders listing in the backend ?
Also, can you check the emails in the menu Customers>Emails history ? Do you see the same emails being sent for both types of orders ?
First, do you see a difference between these two types of orders when you edit them in the orders listing in the backend ?
Also, can you check the emails in the menu Customers>Emails history ? Do you see the same emails being sent for both types of orders ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350244
by Awards4u
Replied by Awards4u on topic Won't get an email if a customer orders
Hi Nicolas,
I don't see a difference in emails on the backend of the list. Is there something I should be looking for?
However, I do see the emails in Customers>Emails history. But it's not coming to my email.
Let me know what I should be looking for?
Thanks
Mohammed
I don't see a difference in emails on the backend of the list. Is there something I should be looking for?
However, I do see the emails in Customers>Emails history. But it's not coming to my email.
Let me know what I should be looking for?
Thanks
Mohammed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Won't get an email if a customer orders
Hi,
If you see the emails in Customers>Emails history, then it means that HikaShop sent them to you through the email server of your hosting.
And if you didn't receive them, either they are in your spam folder, or there is something which lead to your hosting email server not being able to send the email to the receiver.
So in that case, check your spam folder. If there is nothing there, the best is to make a screenshot of the details of such an email from the email history. Contact your hosting support and provide them the screenshot and ask them to check the log of the email server for the reason why the email was not delivered.
They should be able to tell you what's wrong.
If you see the emails in Customers>Emails history, then it means that HikaShop sent them to you through the email server of your hosting.
And if you didn't receive them, either they are in your spam folder, or there is something which lead to your hosting email server not being able to send the email to the receiver.
So in that case, check your spam folder. If there is nothing there, the best is to make a screenshot of the details of such an email from the email history. Contact your hosting support and provide them the screenshot and ask them to check the log of the email server for the reason why the email was not delivered.
They should be able to tell you what's wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds