- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
My site is down after an order
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 5 months ago #350902
by wrina iamwe
My site is down after an order was created by wrina iamwe
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : edge
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
Hello,
I amended an order today, now my site is down, no other changes were made to the site except a Hikashop order:.
I receive the following message error:
0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
""
An error has occurred.
0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
2 Composer\Autoload\includeFile() JROOT/libraries/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php:428
3 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
4 spl_autoload_call() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:105
5 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::preparePattern() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:196
6 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::replace() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ParametersNew.php:40
7 RegularLabs\Library\ParametersNew::getComponent() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ActionLogPlugin.php:41
8 RegularLabs\Library\ActionLogPlugin->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:280
9 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
10 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/plugins/system/actionlogs/actionlogs.php:64
11 PlgSystemActionLogs->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:280
12 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
13 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:667
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:301
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:123
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : edge
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
Hello,
I amended an order today, now my site is down, no other changes were made to the site except a Hikashop order:.
I receive the following message error:
0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
""
An error has occurred.
0 syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')'
/home/ynztvmmx/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ArrayHelper.php:414
2 Composer\Autoload\includeFile() JROOT/libraries/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php:428
3 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
4 spl_autoload_call() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:105
5 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::preparePattern() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:196
6 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::replace() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ParametersNew.php:40
7 RegularLabs\Library\ParametersNew::getComponent() JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ActionLogPlugin.php:41
8 RegularLabs\Library\ActionLogPlugin->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:280
9 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
10 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/plugins/system/actionlogs/actionlogs.php:64
11 PlgSystemActionLogs->__construct() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:280
12 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:182
13 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:667
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:301
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:123
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 5 months ago #350905
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My site is down after an order
Hi,
The error message indicates that there is an error in the Regular Labs library used by the plugins provided by Regular Labs.
With what I see from the error information, HikaShop doesn't seem to be involved.
I would recommend contacting Regular Labs and/or making sure you're using the latest version of their plugins.
The error message indicates that there is an error in the Regular Labs library used by the plugins provided by Regular Labs.
With what I see from the error information, HikaShop doesn't seem to be involved.
I would recommend contacting Regular Labs and/or making sure you're using the latest version of their plugins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds