- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
Setting next order and invoice numbers
- studiocurci
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 3 months ago #352415
by studiocurci
Setting next order and invoice numbers was created by studiocurci
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8
Hi,
please in configuration how can I set next order number, for example 100 (incremental, then 101 and so on) and next incremental invoice number, for example 50?
I suppose I have to fill in some way the fields Order number format and the field Invoice number format but I don't know the syntax.
Thank you
Francesco
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8
Hi,
please in configuration how can I set next order number, for example 100 (incremental, then 101 and so on) and next incremental invoice number, for example 50?
I suppose I have to fill in some way the fields Order number format and the field Invoice number format but I don't know the syntax.
Thank you
Francesco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting next order and invoice numbers
Hi,
So, first, you should configure the order / invoice number formats.
For the order number format, set it to {order_id}
For the invoice number format, set it to {order_invoice_id}
Then, if you want the next order number to be 100, you need to set the auto_increment value of the hikashop_order table to 100 in your PHPMyAdmin: www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...et-order-number.html
For the invoice number, if you want the next number to be 50 you need to open the hikashop_order table in your PHPMyAdmin, edit an old order, and change the order_invoice_id to be 49.
So, first, you should configure the order / invoice number formats.
For the order number format, set it to {order_id}
For the invoice number format, set it to {order_invoice_id}
Then, if you want the next order number to be 100, you need to set the auto_increment value of the hikashop_order table to 100 in your PHPMyAdmin: www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...et-order-number.html
For the invoice number, if you want the next number to be 50 you need to open the hikashop_order table in your PHPMyAdmin, edit an old order, and change the order_invoice_id to be 49.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- studiocurci
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 months ago #352456
by studiocurci
Replied by studiocurci on topic Setting next order and invoice numbers
Hi I did it, thank you.
It could be nice in the next hikashop version to add a simple feature in Joomla backend.
Something like a field for the next invoice number.
Thank you, regards
Francesco
It could be nice in the next hikashop version to add a simple feature in Joomla backend.
Something like a field for the next invoice number.
Thank you, regards
Francesco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #352482
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting next order and invoice numbers
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds