- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Sales Report widget with a SUM capability
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I would like to get the amount of all my sales. It's only possible to have the detailed list.
If there is not already a trick, is it possible to have a widget with a SUM capability ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Referring to the documentation you can do this with the table widget.
Firest, create a new table widget and then add a new line with the sales for the period you wish.
It should do what you expect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
it sounds good, but after creating a table widget, a pop-up is opening with a "Please configure your first row" message.
Whatever I configure, when I click on the OK button, the popup don't close and nothing is saved.
Do you have an idea ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you try with another browser? If yes I'd be interested by an access to your backend to check if there is any javascript error or anything similar.
Try with Chrome or Firefox and PM me if it doesn't allow you to create your row.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
I use Firefox 16 (last version)
Nicolas has access to my Production backend. I'll sent it to you this evening if you can't have it.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However it looks like you still have a problem since amounts are always empty. I'll try to take a look at this as soon as possible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Could you tell me the modifications, even if I suppose that you will integrate them in the next versions, because I always fear upgrades.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
could you please be more precise?
i guess / hope you mean:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/report/tmpl/tableform.php
if yes, then what do you mean by "replace the code between the php tag"...? roughly at what line?
there are a lot of php tags, and none seems to be close to the code you suggested...
but then again, you might be talking about a different file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You just have to go in Display>Views and look for the tableform file I'm talking about (it's in the dashboard view, be sure to edit the file of your template).
And the code you have to replace by this one is quite similar. It's at the begining of the file and looks like the one I gave you.
Just select everything inside these first tags and replace it. It should do the job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
but i had to select "the global backend joomla template i am using"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
If you use backend template Bluestork, the file "tableform" is in "report" view.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About your problem, try to update to Hikashop 2.0, the SQL request are quite different and it may solve everything
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
I updated to V2.0
Table widget is better, but :
- each time, I edit, it's still going unpublished,
- all rows values are 0,
- the delete icons are with no effect (Firefox 16 & IE9)
- the edit icon opens a popup with :
1) "New row" (for all rows) on the site where you've done modifications (I don't which ones)
2) the opposite row of the list, on another DEV site
- a click on the "Add" button of the table opens the 2nd item.
Please could you please definetly find a solution to that problem, before adding new options in newer versions.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but don't have your FTP informations anymore... :blush:
Could send me a PM again so I take a look at it right now?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
I sent you a PM.
Did you had time to look at my problem ?
Thanks. Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.