- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
<SOLVED>PayPal IPN Setting
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #87446
by cberry1971
<SOLVED>PayPal IPN Setting was created by cberry1971
Hi,
I have followed the instructions in this link: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/16819...pal-ipn-setting.html
And yet I am not getting orders updated from "created" to "confirmed" which I am assuming that is what the paypal IPN does.
I have attached screenshots of my settings:
I have followed the instructions in this link: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/16819...pal-ipn-setting.html
And yet I am not getting orders updated from "created" to "confirmed" which I am assuming that is what the paypal IPN does.
I have attached screenshots of my settings:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by cberry1971. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87454
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic PayPal IPN Setting
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
I think that you'll probably find your answer there :
Just spoke to Paypal - they actually admitted to having problems so looks like nothing to do with Hikashop. Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cberry1971
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds