- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
Cart module strange
13 years 5 months ago #97137
by Sjaak
Cart module strange was created by Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97144
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module strange
Hi,
Go in the joomla configuration and set the "error reporting" option to "none" and that will correct that.
Go in the joomla configuration and set the "error reporting" option to "none" and that will correct that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97151
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Thank you Nicolas. This helped.
Sjaak
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97303
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Mmm, well not totally,
When I browse my website using the normal menu structure the shopping cart looks normal without error.
When I browse my shop categories via the category listing module the shopping cart sill shows the error. I get the idea something is wrong with the category listing module. I have another topic in this forum about that module. "Hikashop content module not working as expected". Is it wise to use that module?
Thanks
Sjaak
When I browse my website using the normal menu structure the shopping cart looks normal without error.
When I browse my shop categories via the category listing module the shopping cart sill shows the error. I get the idea something is wrong with the category listing module. I have another topic in this forum about that module. "Hikashop content module not working as expected". Is it wise to use that module?
Thanks
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97331
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart module strange
Hi Sjaak,
Can you give me a link to your "shop categories" module, then I'll maybe see what the problem is.
Thanks.
Can you give me a link to your "shop categories" module, then I'll maybe see what the problem is.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97335
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Hi Mohamed,
My new website and shop is not yet published. It's a bit hard to show it now. Then I would need to give you backend access. Not a problem for me but certainly not something to share on this forum.
Can you contact me off forum?
Sjaak
My new website and shop is not yet published. It's a bit hard to show it now. Then I would need to give you backend access. Not a problem for me but certainly not something to share on this forum.
Can you contact me off forum?
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97360
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart module strange
Sure, you can send it to me through Private Message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart module strange
I checked your website but didn't see any error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97568
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Cart module strange
Hi Nicolas/Mohamed,
Can it have something to do with this forumtopic: 'Hikashop content module not working as expected'?
Are topics related?
Sjaak
Can it have something to do with this forumtopic: 'Hikashop content module not working as expected'?
Are topics related?
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97647
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart module strange
Hi,
Yes I think it's related. I have answered on the other topic
Yes I think it's related. I have answered on the other topic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds