- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Product page options on the right side disappeared
13 years 5 months ago #101296
by subodh
Product page options on the right side disappeared was created by subodh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101313
by subodh
Replied by subodh on topic Product page options on the right side disappeared
I am reinstalling everything from backup, I will again try and uninstall virtuemart and report if this happens again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page options on the right side disappeared
This means that you have a fatal error.
Turn on the error reporting and debug mode options of the joomla configuration and that will display an error message at the bottom of the page telling where the problem is coming from.
Turn on the error reporting and debug mode options of the joomla configuration and that will display an error message at the bottom of the page telling where the problem is coming from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101345
by subodh
Replied by subodh on topic Product page options on the right side disappeared
tried this etc but now I have reinstalled everything from backup. then uninstalled unnecessary plugins components etc, It all went well. But I am too scared to delete virtuemart tables etc from database. I guess I will leave them there since they do no harm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101346
by subodh
Replied by subodh on topic Product page options on the right side disappeared
everything working fine now, upgraded joomla to 2.5.11 too without any errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds