- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
cannot assign any categories to products
- myopicseer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #103335
by myopicseer
cannot assign any categories to products was created by myopicseer
Following the documentation help for adding a product to a category does not help. In all browsers tried (Chrome and FireFox) on JOOMLA 3.0, when click the ADD button for the category within the product edit page in the backend of Joomla/hikashop, instead of getting a popup, I am redirected to the "administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product" products listing page again.
In fact, no matter which ADD button I click in the product editor form, I am redirected out of the form and back to the product list page. I use no popup blockers, and have no problem with modal windows.
The default "product category" is assigned when I add products and there is no way to add my subcategory to a product.
This is on a GoDaddy hosted server.
In fact, no matter which ADD button I click in the product editor form, I am redirected out of the form and back to the product list page. I use no popup blockers, and have no problem with modal windows.
The default "product category" is assigned when I add products and there is no way to add my subcategory to a product.
This is on a GoDaddy hosted server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103360
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic cannot assign any categories to products
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop. I update the package with some patch which will fix this problem.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop. I update the package with some patch which will fix this problem.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- myopicseer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #103382
by myopicseer
Replied by myopicseer on topic cannot assign any categories to products
Thanks so much. I will try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103386
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic cannot assign any categories to products
Hi,
The patch is linked to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...ory-doesnt-work.html
Regards,
The patch is linked to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...ory-doesnt-work.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds