- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Reset Sales Statistics?
- missmonica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #116973
by missmonica
Reset Sales Statistics? was created by missmonica
Hello,
Is it possible to reset the sales statistics of HikaShop? If so could you guide me on how I would go about this?
My client would like sales reset to 0 after all the testing with payment transactions. She would like a fresh start.
Many thanks,
Monica.
Is it possible to reset the sales statistics of HikaShop? If so could you guide me on how I would go about this?
My client would like sales reset to 0 after all the testing with payment transactions. She would like a fresh start.
Many thanks,
Monica.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #116983
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Reset Sales Statistics?
Hello Monica,
Can you tell me what do you exactly mean by sales statistics ?
Can you tell me what do you exactly mean by sales statistics ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missmonica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #117045
by missmonica
Replied by missmonica on topic Reset Sales Statistics?
On the Dashboard, the "Sales this Month" and "Main Statistics." Is there a way to reset them to 0?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117048
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Reset Sales Statistics?
Hi there,
Since these statistics are based on the orders, you just have to delete your order and the display should change (it's dynamical).
Since these statistics are based on the orders, you just have to delete your order and the display should change (it's dynamical).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missmonica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #117077
by missmonica
Replied by missmonica on topic Reset Sales Statistics?
Oh I see! Thank you!
I was about to reinstall the whole shop to reset it as I as so sure I had tried deleting orders (on my test site not clients) but not seen any affect on the statistics!
Many thanks,
Monica.
I was about to reinstall the whole shop to reset it as I as so sure I had tried deleting orders (on my test site not clients) but not seen any affect on the statistics!
Many thanks,
Monica.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds