- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
12 years 7 months ago #145199
by meady100
Coupon Code Frequency Usage List was created by meady100
melatoninznse.com/
HikaShop Essential: 2.2.3
Joomla! 3.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1
I have over 100 coupon codes I use for resellers. I need to generate a report that shows me 2 columns...
First Column = Coupon Code
Second Column = Number of times used
I this possible to generate or do I need to upgrade?
Thanks.
HikaShop Essential: 2.2.3
Joomla! 3.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 27.0.1
I have over 100 coupon codes I use for resellers. I need to generate a report that shows me 2 columns...
First Column = Coupon Code
Second Column = Number of times used
I this possible to generate or do I need to upgrade?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145202
by meady100
Replied by meady100 on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
I have tried to generate this report by playing with the report options but I don't seem to be able to do it. It only provides links with no explanation... perhaps this is a prompt to upgrade? It's a bit unclear. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
Hi,
You can do that by simply doing an export of the hikashop_discount table to a CSV via your phpmyadmin.
You can do that by simply doing an export of the hikashop_discount table to a CSV via your phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160656
by krossi
Replied by krossi on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
Will this feature be integrated into the "Pro" statistics soon? This is something I would really like too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160658
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
Is the work around via PHPMyAdmin not working for you for some reason ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160781
by krossi
Replied by krossi on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
It works fine for me, but I have two store managers that log in and fill orders or do billing that log into the back end and I would like them to be able to run a report from the back end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
Thanks for the feedback.
We'll have an export button for the discounts in the backend of HikaShop in the near future yes.
We'll have an export button for the discounts in the backend of HikaShop in the near future yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164181
by krossi
Replied by krossi on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
I noticed that if you export the orders the coupons show up there as well. That's useful. But, I would still like to see how many of each coupon have been used in a particular time frame.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164200
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon Code Frequency Usage List
Hi,
There is no such feature in HikaShop.
There is a global counter when you see the details for a coupon but there is statistic or counter on a particular time frame.
I guess I can add it in our TODO list but without more description I'm not sure it will be approved ; it is too vague.
On the other side you can add it using a view override or custom plugins. It requires some development/PHP skills but it is possible.
Regards,
There is no such feature in HikaShop.
There is a global counter when you see the details for a coupon but there is statistic or counter on a particular time frame.
I guess I can add it in our TODO list but without more description I'm not sure it will be approved ; it is too vague.
On the other side you can add it using a view override or custom plugins. It requires some development/PHP skills but it is possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds