The monthly sales by cancelation not good
12 years 6 months ago #146523
by gerardtb
The monthly sales by cancelation not good was created by gerardtb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I noticed that the amount in Sales per month is not good displayed when there is a cancelation.
The same amount is still displayed after a cancelation?
I hope you can help me.
Best regards, Gerard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I noticed that the amount in Sales per month is not good displayed when there is a cancelation.
The same amount is still displayed after a cancelation?
I hope you can help me.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146582
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The monthly sales by cancelation not good
Hi,
How did you configure your report ? Could you do a screenshot of its options ?
How did you configure your report ? Could you do a screenshot of its options ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146731
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic The monthly sales by cancelation not good
Hi,
I think I see the problem
Filter => "order status" => "alle statussen".
I think it must be only "bevestigd"
Is it also possible to do: "alle statussen" - "geannuleerd" - "teruggezonden"
This way there is a direct overview of the payment (I think
Thanks for your time,
Best regards, Gerard
I think I see the problem
Filter => "order status" => "alle statussen".
I think it must be only "bevestigd"
Is it also possible to do: "alle statussen" - "geannuleerd" - "teruggezonden"
This way there is a direct overview of the payment (I think
Thanks for your time,
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #146733
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic The monthly sales by cancelation not good
I solved it!
I make a selection in the filter.
Thanks, Gerard
I make a selection in the filter.
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds