- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product report not working?
12 years 6 months ago #148438
by eljfc
Product report not working? was created by eljfc
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://eljfc.com.au/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have tried every combination and read the documentation and still a simple report showing amount of short sales is not working.
Check out the screen dump that shows the parameters I'm using in the back end.
Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated as I know we have had quite a few shorts orders already.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have tried every combination and read the documentation and still a simple report showing amount of short sales is not working.
Check out the screen dump that shows the parameters I'm using in the back end.
Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated as I know we have had quite a few shorts orders already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148459
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product report not working?
Hi,
Please indicate the result you want to have.
( I don't think that the term "not working" is the right one in this context )
Regards,
Please indicate the result you want to have.
( I don't think that the term "not working" is the right one in this context )
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149281
by eljfc
Replied by eljfc on topic Product report not working?
Hmm I thought it was clear from the screenshot the result I'm looking i.e. parameters are listing, date range etc...
And rather not quibble on grammar just looking for some assistance or support for this paid product.
And rather not quibble on grammar just looking for some assistance or support for this paid product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149413
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product report not working?
Hi,
It seems that Jerome didn't understand what you wanted to display.
From what I can see, there are two explanations for that result:
- there are no sales of the selected product in the period you selected.
- your product has characteristics. In that case, it's the variant which is registered in the order, not the main product and that's why the reporting doesn't find any product.
If you want to see the number of sales of all your products, it would be easier to create a mass action via the menu System>Mass actions on the product data with an action "Display the results" and the "product_sales" and "product_name" columns selected.
It seems that Jerome didn't understand what you wanted to display.
From what I can see, there are two explanations for that result:
- there are no sales of the selected product in the period you selected.
- your product has characteristics. In that case, it's the variant which is registered in the order, not the main product and that's why the reporting doesn't find any product.
If you want to see the number of sales of all your products, it would be easier to create a mass action via the menu System>Mass actions on the product data with an action "Display the results" and the "product_sales" and "product_name" columns selected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149531
by eljfc
Replied by eljfc on topic Product report not working?
Ok so the mass action sounds like the solution as indeed we do have variants on the shorts i.e. short size.
So read documentation on mass actions and I can't understand how we actually get the parameters you describe added. When I type "Display the results" nothing matches?
So read documentation on mass actions and I can't understand how we actually get the parameters you describe added. When I type "Display the results" nothing matches?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149532
by eljfc
Replied by eljfc on topic Product report not working?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by eljfc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149573
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product report not working?
If you enter a path, the system will try to save the CSV file there.
Just don't enter any path and the system will then send you the file directly instead.
Just don't enter any path and the system will then send you the file directly instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eljfc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #149789
by eljfc
Replied by eljfc on topic Product report not working?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by eljfc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149935
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product report not working?
Hi,
More than a css issue, you have the elements twice.
What happen if you remove the current filter, and then add it again ? Are the following fields duplicated ?
If yes, thanks to try to install again HikaShop over the current installation.
There was maybe a problem during the first installation.
More than a css issue, you have the elements twice.
What happen if you remove the current filter, and then add it again ? Are the following fields duplicated ?
If yes, thanks to try to install again HikaShop over the current installation.
There was maybe a problem during the first installation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds