- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
How do I modify the sales receipt?
12 years 5 months ago #150212
by benrud
How do I modify the sales receipt? was created by benrud
-- url of the page with the problem -- : test.crossfitshorts.com/
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential 2.2.3, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to find out how to modify the sales receipt. Can someone please direct me to a tutorial?
Thank you,
Todd
.
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Essential 2.2.3, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to find out how to modify the sales receipt. Can someone please direct me to a tutorial?
Thank you,
Todd
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I modify the sales receipt?
Hi,
You mean the invoice ? You can edit it via the menu Display->Views by editing the file "invoice" of the view "order".
You mean the invoice ? You can edit it via the menu Display->Views by editing the file "invoice" of the view "order".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #150381
by benrud
Replied by benrud on topic How do I modify the sales receipt?
Nicolas,
Thanks. I see two views listed, but neither are for the template I'm currently using. The invoice I'm trying to change is the one that is sent to the customer to confirm their purchase. Is this one of the ones listed here? If not, please direct me to that invoice template.
The screenshot below is of the invoice that I want to change.
Thanks,
Todd
Thanks. I see two views listed, but neither are for the template I'm currently using. The invoice I'm trying to change is the one that is sent to the customer to confirm their purchase. Is this one of the ones listed here? If not, please direct me to that invoice template.
The screenshot below is of the invoice that I want to change.
Thanks,
Todd
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by benrud.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #150385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I modify the sales receipt?
Hi,
Ok. That's not an invoice. That's the order status notification email that you can edit via the menu System>Emails with the Business edition or in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail with the other editions.
Ok. That's not an invoice. That's the order status notification email that you can edit via the menu System>Emails with the Business edition or in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail with the other editions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds