creating a report
12 years 5 months ago #153169
by eabuel
creating a report was created by eabuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.southernempress.com
-- HikaShop version -- : current business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello everyeone,
I've managed to create a report on a particular product, and I get the customers name on it, but that is all. I can always go back in and change the product and rerun the report, but I need certain information.
So how do I create a report that will give me a break down of:
Product 1
Order Number / Customer / Number Sold
Thanks for your help.
Everett
-- HikaShop version -- : current business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello everyeone,
I've managed to create a report on a particular product, and I get the customers name on it, but that is all. I can always go back in and change the product and rerun the report, but I need certain information.
So how do I create a report that will give me a break down of:
Product 1
Order Number / Customer / Number Sold
Thanks for your help.
Everett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153265
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic creating a report
Hi,
And what if you select the type "orders" display a "listing" and filter on a "product".
This filter list the orders of this product and give the order number, the customer email address and the order amount.
And what if you select the type "orders" display a "listing" and filter on a "product".
This filter list the orders of this product and give the order number, the customer email address and the order amount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds