- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Reporting variant sales
12 years 5 months ago #153686
by clucking
Reporting variant sales was created by clucking
HikaShop [1310121420]
Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
We are using Hikashop with variants. Now I need some kind of a statistik showing what we have sold for each variant in a periode. Is this not possible?
Thanks,
Claus.
Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
We are using Hikashop with variants. Now I need some kind of a statistik showing what we have sold for each variant in a periode. Is this not possible?
Thanks,
Claus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153820
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Reporting variant sales
Hi,
Via the menu Orders > Reports, you can find pre-made reports.
One of them is "Top sales" I think that you can use its default configuration in order to help you to make you own report.
This one display the main products or the variants depending on what has been ordered.
Via the menu Orders > Reports, you can find pre-made reports.
One of them is "Top sales" I think that you can use its default configuration in order to help you to make you own report.
This one display the main products or the variants depending on what has been ordered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds