- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Report Filtering by Product with Characteristics
12 years 2 months ago #163213
by tjw105
Report Filtering by Product with Characteristics was created by tjw105
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (Mac) Vs 30.0
I have setup an Online store for a Sporting Organisation that manages a number of Representative Sporting Tournaments, in which we have a number of Team Uniforms that players must purchase (through the Online Store). We then pass this information to our Uniform supplier to manufacture and distribute.
Therefore I have setup a Product Characteristics for Size for Shirts, Pants etc. We also have Caps, Bags etc that do not have a Variant (1 Cap fits all).
For example, I am trying to produce a Report for Export of all Team Shirts (by Size) so that we can give to manufacturer.
When I run the List Report and select Cap (No Variant) the report shows Caps, 10 orders etc. However when I choose Team Shirt in the Product Filter (which has Size Characteristics) eg. Team Shirt: L, Team Shirt: S etc I see no orders. I have All Sub Elements turned on for the Product Filter
If I choose to Filter by Category I then see all Products listed e.g. Team Shirt:L etc, So I think there is a bug with the Product Filter when you have Products with Characteristics.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox (Mac) Vs 30.0
I have setup an Online store for a Sporting Organisation that manages a number of Representative Sporting Tournaments, in which we have a number of Team Uniforms that players must purchase (through the Online Store). We then pass this information to our Uniform supplier to manufacture and distribute.
Therefore I have setup a Product Characteristics for Size for Shirts, Pants etc. We also have Caps, Bags etc that do not have a Variant (1 Cap fits all).
For example, I am trying to produce a Report for Export of all Team Shirts (by Size) so that we can give to manufacturer.
When I run the List Report and select Cap (No Variant) the report shows Caps, 10 orders etc. However when I choose Team Shirt in the Product Filter (which has Size Characteristics) eg. Team Shirt: L, Team Shirt: S etc I see no orders. I have All Sub Elements turned on for the Product Filter
If I choose to Filter by Category I then see all Products listed e.g. Team Shirt:L etc, So I think there is a bug with the Product Filter when you have Products with Characteristics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report Filtering by Product with Characteristics
Hi,
Could you provide screenshots of how you configured your reports so that we can see what you're doing exactly ?
Could you provide screenshots of how you configured your reports so that we can see what you're doing exactly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163345
by tjw105
Replied by tjw105 on topic Report Filtering by Product with Characteristics
The first screen dump shows my product listing (From Reports > Filters > Add Product
The Second is the report showing filtering by Category. As you can see by the results, I have Aus Mens Team Pants: L, Aus Dress Shirt : L & : XL etc. It also shows Aus Team Cap (which does not have a Size Variant)
The Third screen dump shows the same report as above, but when filtered by Product. As you can see, I have included Aust Team Cap and Aust Team Pants. So the result should show both Cap and Team Pants:L, but it only shows the Cap
The 4th Screen dump shows when I filtered by Aus Dress Shirt (which I had 2 Size orders L & XL) no products at all.
The Second is the report showing filtering by Category. As you can see by the results, I have Aus Mens Team Pants: L, Aus Dress Shirt : L & : XL etc. It also shows Aus Team Cap (which does not have a Size Variant)
The Third screen dump shows the same report as above, but when filtered by Product. As you can see, I have included Aust Team Cap and Aust Team Pants. So the result should show both Cap and Team Pants:L, but it only shows the Cap
The 4th Screen dump shows when I filtered by Aus Dress Shirt (which I had 2 Size orders L & XL) no products at all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Report Filtering by Product with Characteristics
Hi,
Replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php with the one in the archive enclosed and it should fix the problem:
Replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php with the one in the archive enclosed and it should fix the problem:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds