- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
How do I add the field "Username" to Invoice?
- qjawebadmin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #166550
by qjawebadmin
How do I add the field "Username" to Invoice? was created by qjawebadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I would like to add the field "username" to the invoice. I have found the Display->Views->Invoice and can edit the code. I would like to add the following but obviously I have the syntax wrong as it is not displaying the username:
<?php echo JText::_('QJA Member').': '.@$this->username;?>
Can anyone help with some advice on the syntax for the username field please.
Thanks,
Keith
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I would like to add the field "username" to the invoice. I have found the Display->Views->Invoice and can edit the code. I would like to add the following but obviously I have the syntax wrong as it is not displaying the username:
<?php echo JText::_('QJA Member').': '.@$this->username;?>
Can anyone help with some advice on the syntax for the username field please.
Thanks,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166565
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I add the field "Username" to Invoice?
Hi,
Try like that:
<?php echo JText::_('QJA Member').': '.@$this->element->username;?>
Try like that:
<?php echo JText::_('QJA Member').': '.@$this->element->username;?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- qjawebadmin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166675
by qjawebadmin
Replied by qjawebadmin on topic How do I add the field "Username" to Invoice?
Thank you for you reply. I updated my syntax to match your suggestion - unfortunately it displays the text "QJA Member" fine but the field content is still blank.
The syntax reads:
Third line down is the line I have added.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Keith
The syntax reads:
Code:
<fieldset class="adminform" id="htmlfieldset_billing">
<legend style="background-color: #FFFFFF;"><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS'); ?></legend>
<?php echo JText::_('QJA Member').': '.@$this->element->username;?><br/>
<?php
$this->setLayout('address_template');
$html = $this->loadTemplate();
foreach($this->element->fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$html=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$this->fieldsClass->show($field,$this->element->billing_address->$fieldname),$html);
}
echo str_replace("\n","<br/>\n",trim(str_replace("\n\n","\n",preg_replace('#{(?:(?!}).)*}#i','',$html)),"\n"));
?>
</fieldset>
Any ideas?
Regards,
Keith
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166698
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I add the field "Username" to Invoice?
Hi,
I will make the supposition that you are edting the view "backend | order | invoice" (it is always better the provide the full localisation of the view, because if there are several views with the same name ; they don't have the same path !)
The full order is loaded under $this->element
The user is loaded by the full order, it will be under $this->element->customer
So, the username : $this->element->customer->username
Regards,
I will make the supposition that you are edting the view "backend | order | invoice" (it is always better the provide the full localisation of the view, because if there are several views with the same name ; they don't have the same path !)
The full order is loaded under $this->element
The user is loaded by the full order, it will be under $this->element->customer
So, the username : $this->element->customer->username
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: qjawebadmin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- qjawebadmin
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 1 month ago #166838
by qjawebadmin
Replied by qjawebadmin on topic How do I add the field "Username" to Invoice?
Perfect - worked a charm. Thank you very much.
Keith
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds