Skip to main content

Report to show total quantity by product

More
12 years 1 month ago #168210 by piggybank
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.4

We have a Customer who we'll likely be setting up with HikaShop...all seems pretty standard except...

The way their business works, they take orders during the week (Sunday night cut-off) and then go to their suppliers on Monday to buy what they need to fulfill the orders that week.

To do that, they'd like to generate a report of sales for the past week with:

Product Total QTY

They do use variants but I think they could be listed as individual products instead of trying to roll them up.

Is this doable?

Thanks,

scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168222 by nicolas
Hi,

I think that you can do that by creating one or two product compare reports via the menu Orders>Reports.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168357 by piggybank
Thanks...I've gone in and played with the reports a bit but really aren't seeing anything that looks like my Customer's needs:

For a given time frame:

Product QTY
prodcut 1 12 lbs
product 2 28 each
prodcut 3 14 each
etc.

Can you provide me a little bit more direction?

Thanks,

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168418 by Jerome
Hi,

I am not the expert for the HikaShop report system but I know that you can make a "top sales" report.
With the "display listing" type, a "date type" to "created" for the period you want (last 7 days) ; the type "products" will allow you to list only the products.
You won't need to use a lot of filters (except for the order status).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170162 by piggybank
I managed to make the report...it was actually pretty straight forward.

However, being able to print the report is another matter; I'm going to start a new thread on that.

Scoott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum