- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
Sales report for one product
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 days ago #172953
by cberry1971
Sales report for one product was created by cberry1971
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
Hi guys,
I feel like I am being dense here and there is a easy fix. For the url above, we have had multiple sales this month.
I have set the report (link below) settings and when I click 'save' it shows 0 sales. I can't seem to figure out how to see the sales for a given month by product.
awesomescreenshot.com/0583joo628
Can you help me with what setting is missing? Many thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
Hi guys,
I feel like I am being dense here and there is a easy fix. For the url above, we have had multiple sales this month.
I have set the report (link below) settings and when I click 'save' it shows 0 sales. I can't seem to figure out how to see the sales for a given month by product.
awesomescreenshot.com/0583joo628
Can you help me with what setting is missing? Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #172970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales report for one product
Hi,
It's working fine on my end but I guess that it's because your product has variants and thus they are not considered as the same product.
Try to remove the price restriction and instead check the "compare product" checkbox and you should get something on your graph.
It's working fine on my end but I guess that it's because your product has variants and thus they are not considered as the same product.
Try to remove the price restriction and instead check the "compare product" checkbox and you should get something on your graph.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
12 years 4 days ago #173083
by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Sales report for one product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173144
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales report for one product
Hi,
Can you provide a backend access to your website so that we can look at your settings and analyze the problem ?
You can use our contact form for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please also provide a link to this thread for reference.
Can you provide a backend access to your website so that we can look at your settings and analyze the problem ?
You can use our contact form for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please also provide a link to this thread for reference.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
12 years 1 day ago #173433
by cberry1971
Replied by cberry1971 on topic Sales report for one product
Sent the credentials via contact form yesterday. Please let me know if you need anything more.
We need these reports for tax purposes ASAP. So please let us know.
We need these reports for tax purposes ASAP. So please let us know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187439
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sales report for one product
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
We are still not able to reproduce the issue on our end.
Were you able to fix that issue ? Do you have any new informations to provide in order to help us to debug that ?
Sorry for the late reply.
We are still not able to reproduce the issue on our end.
Were you able to fix that issue ? Do you have any new informations to provide in order to help us to debug that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds