Skip to main content

IPN cancellation

More
11 years 8 months ago #185843 by nushacat
IPN cancellation was created by nushacat
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27

I use an automated system to issue receipts which corresponds with PAYPAL and issue receipts automatically when a purchase is made through PayPal. I live in Israel and I have to to issue Israeli receipts. Since I started selling on HIKASHOP, after the purchases in PAYPAL, I get no receipts from my Israel recipts system. The support for my receipts system recommended to cancel the HIKASHOP IPN. How can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #185847 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic IPN cancellation
Hi,

I don't think that disable the IPN is a good thing, without an answer from PayPal, the order status will not be updated in HikaShop and it can be complicated to manage them after.

The best could be to plug the receipt system on HikaShop directly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188172 by nushacat
Replied by nushacat on topic IPN cancellation
Thanks for the reply,
Can you explain how to plug the receipt system on HikaShop directly?
It's complicated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188215 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic IPN cancellation
Hello,

Can you explain how to plug the receipt system on HikaShop directly?

To do that you'll have to add some code customization or develop a plugin which will notify your shop about the status of the payment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188294 by nushacat
Replied by nushacat on topic IPN cancellation
Do you know someone who can do it for me? For a fee of course.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by nushacat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188339 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic IPN cancellation
Hi,

You can potentially post your request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum