- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 4
No notifications on English version of the shop
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198457
by amigo
No notifications on English version of the shop was created by amigo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
leza-shaving.com/en/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
Hello
I have website with 2 languages
leza-shaving.com/en/ - English
leza-shaving.com/ru/ - Russian
I use Joomla language plugin not Joomfish or something else.
I have NO NOTIFICATIONS neither after creation an order, nor after confirmation it in English version.
In Russian version notification after creation works perfectly, and notification after confirmation I haven't tested, because there is no point of using PayPal in russian version.
When I switch to English version of website, notifications are stop being sended. And what I really need are notifications after creation the order.
For example, if I go to English version, pick some products, then go to russian version and complete checkout, I WILL have email notifications as needed. And if I try to complete checkout in English version, I will have no notifications at my e-mail. All e-mails are set in config.
Also, I've already tried turning off all mass actions and "only-English" modules. That doesn't help. Still no notifications.
So, problem is not some modules or actions.
Nevertheless, I can see orders being created in backend, even if there are no notifications.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
Hello
I have website with 2 languages
leza-shaving.com/en/ - English
leza-shaving.com/ru/ - Russian
I use Joomla language plugin not Joomfish or something else.
I have NO NOTIFICATIONS neither after creation an order, nor after confirmation it in English version.
In Russian version notification after creation works perfectly, and notification after confirmation I haven't tested, because there is no point of using PayPal in russian version.
When I switch to English version of website, notifications are stop being sended. And what I really need are notifications after creation the order.
For example, if I go to English version, pick some products, then go to russian version and complete checkout, I WILL have email notifications as needed. And if I try to complete checkout in English version, I will have no notifications at my e-mail. All e-mails are set in config.
Also, I've already tried turning off all mass actions and "only-English" modules. That doesn't help. Still no notifications.
So, problem is not some modules or actions.
Nevertheless, I can see orders being created in backend, even if there are no notifications.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by amigo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No notifications on English version of the shop
Hi,
I don't see why the language would change anything for the email sending.
Did you modify the translation file of HikaShop, or are you using translation overrides ?
If so, if you remove these modifications does it work properly in both languages ?
As the email was probably sent by HikaShop, it's probably the email server which blocked the email.
So check your email client's spam box first and if you can't find the email notification, check the sending logs of the email sending server on your server in order to get the error.
I don't see why the language would change anything for the email sending.
Did you modify the translation file of HikaShop, or are you using translation overrides ?
If so, if you remove these modifications does it work properly in both languages ?
As the email was probably sent by HikaShop, it's probably the email server which blocked the email.
So check your email client's spam box first and if you can't find the email notification, check the sending logs of the email sending server on your server in order to get the error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amigo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198561
by amigo
Replied by amigo on topic No notifications on English version of the shop
OK, my bad. I am using The Bat to manage e-mails, and I have no spam filters, so I always get every letter, even spam.
BUT something (or someone
) created filter on GMail, that deleted sertain pattern of letters, so I never got them. Now I deleted these filters, and everything's OK.
Thanks for patience and answering my stupid questions
BUT something (or someone
Thanks for patience and answering my stupid questions
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by amigo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds