- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
How to create a report?
11 years 4 months ago #201350
by Butlerweb
How to create a report? was created by Butlerweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi therre
I have no errors, merely frustration......or incompetence
How do I create a simple report that shows which customers have bought certain products? It should reveal their name, mail address and possibly the product they boght. Last one is not a hard criteria since the filter IS only for that specific product.
Brgds. Jacob
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi therre
I have no errors, merely frustration......or incompetence
How do I create a simple report that shows which customers have bought certain products? It should reveal their name, mail address and possibly the product they boght. Last one is not a hard criteria since the filter IS only for that specific product.
Brgds. Jacob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #201352
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to create a report?
Hello,
Note that a solution can be to :
- Set the "Type" option of the "Display" tab
- Set the "Type" tab/option to "Customers"
- Adapt the filters.
Can you show me how did you configured your Report through some screenshots ?I have no errors, merely frustration......or incompetence
Note that a solution can be to :
- Set the "Type" option of the "Display" tab
- Set the "Type" tab/option to "Customers"
- Adapt the filters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #201386
by Butlerweb
Replied by Butlerweb on topic How to create a report?
Hi Mohamed
I tried your advise, and now I can show a report with e-mail addresses. Great! But I can only show up to 50 on the list? How can I show more? Alternatively as a CSV file.
I tried your advise, and now I can show a report with e-mail addresses. Great! But I can only show up to 50 on the list? How can I show more? Alternatively as a CSV file.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Butlerweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201390
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to create a report?
Hi,
In the bottom end corner, you can see the "limit" setting where you can enter the maximum number of elements to be displayed by the report.
If you want to get a CSV, you can click on the "export" button at the top of that page.
In the bottom end corner, you can see the "limit" setting where you can enter the maximum number of elements to be displayed by the report.
If you want to get a CSV, you can click on the "export" button at the top of that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202148
by Butlerweb
Replied by Butlerweb on topic How to create a report?
....Hmmm. But when I try to add eg. 500 I receive the following message:
So I can only put it as high as "Setting a negative value or a too high value for the limit might might broke the dashboard". And then it defaults to 7.
So I can only put it as high as "Setting a negative value or a too high value for the limit might might broke the dashboard". And then it defaults to 7.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Butlerweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202216
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to create a report?
Hi,
Yes we added it for "security" purpose because it could require too much CPU/Memory for servers to execute such report.
If you want to perform an export, I will more recommend you to use a "mass action" instead of a report.
Regards,
Yes we added it for "security" purpose because it could require too much CPU/Memory for servers to execute such report.
If you want to perform an export, I will more recommend you to use a "mass action" instead of a report.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds