- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
Google conversion does not work
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #208531
by StudioPrzyLesie
Google conversion does not work was created by StudioPrzyLesie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
I have a plugin enabled Google HikaShop Dynamic Remarketing (conversion tracking) and HikaShop Google Analytics plugin. Additional pasted google analytics code in the template.
With the confirmation of the order shows shopping in google analytics, but for all TRANSACTIONS are as direct input for the first time, the location of the seller (vendor supports shop in another country), session time is 0.00 seconds.
With the debug ga - in the console does not show error, but in tag assistant displays an error: Conversion ID malformed in the <iframe> tag: -4399 and No HTTP response detected.
What is wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
I have a plugin enabled Google HikaShop Dynamic Remarketing (conversion tracking) and HikaShop Google Analytics plugin. Additional pasted google analytics code in the template.
With the confirmation of the order shows shopping in google analytics, but for all TRANSACTIONS are as direct input for the first time, the location of the seller (vendor supports shop in another country), session time is 0.00 seconds.
With the debug ga - in the console does not show error, but in tag assistant displays an error: Conversion ID malformed in the <iframe> tag: -4399 and No HTTP response detected.
What is wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208542
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google conversion does not work
Hi,
As explained in the Google documentation for Google Remarketing, the adwords id should be a numeric value of 9 digits:
developers.google.com/adwords-remarketing-tag/#variable-detail
That's not the case on your website and thus Google displays that error:
take.ms/ACBNX
As explained in the Google documentation for Google Remarketing, the adwords id should be a numeric value of 9 digits:
developers.google.com/adwords-remarketing-tag/#variable-detail
That's not the case on your website and thus Google displays that error:
take.ms/ACBNX
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
11 years 2 months ago #208576
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Google conversion does not work
Hello!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
There was an error in the record id adwords. ID copied from adwords, and there is the "-" and why the error occurred. It would be a plugin to do a description of the format in which to save ID adwords.
Now I have only warnings: Missing CDATA comments.
My guess is that this is related to google merchant, but do not quite know how to set this up in HikaShop to remove this error
Thank you very much for your feedback!
There was an error in the record id adwords. ID copied from adwords, and there is the "-" and why the error occurred. It would be a plugin to do a description of the format in which to save ID adwords.
Now I have only warnings: Missing CDATA comments.
My guess is that this is related to google merchant, but do not quite know how to set this up in HikaShop to remove this error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google conversion does not work
Hi,
1. We'll see what we can do to avoid that in the future.
2. Try to change the code:
to:
in the file plugins/system/hikashopremarketing/hikashopremarketing.php and see if that helps for the warnings.
1. We'll see what we can do to avoid that in the future.
2. Try to change the code:
Code:
var google_tag_params = {ecomm_prodid: [\''.implode('\',\'', $tags) .'\'], ecomm_pagetype: \'product\' };
var google_conversion_id = '.(int)$this->params->get('adwordsid').';
var google_custom_params = window.google_tag_params;
var google_remarketing_only = true;
Code:
/* <![CDATA[ */
var google_tag_params = {ecomm_prodid: [\''.implode('\',\'', $tags) .'\'], ecomm_pagetype: \'product\' };
var google_conversion_id = '.(int)$this->params->get('adwordsid').';
var google_custom_params = window.google_tag_params;
var google_remarketing_only = true;
/* ]]> */
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
11 years 2 months ago #208641
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Google conversion does not work
With so much help that is now warning: Validate Products (yellow)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208649
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google conversion does not work
Hi,
I suppose that you have the error " Validate Products: Not valid". I would recommend to follow the directions here:
www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Google-S...t-valid/td-p/421856#
I suppose that you have the error " Validate Products: Not valid". I would recommend to follow the directions here:
www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Google-S...t-valid/td-p/421856#
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
11 years 2 months ago #208675
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Google conversion does not work
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks - I analyzed and checked.
Thanks - I analyzed and checked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249715
by river
Did you find the solution to the problem ?
I seems I have the same issue.
My products don't get validated when I test in Google tag assistent.
My Google merchant feed works fine in Google shoppings ads.
Replied by river on topic Google conversion does not work
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks - I analyzed and checked.
Did you find the solution to the problem ?
I seems I have the same issue.
My products don't get validated when I test in Google tag assistent.
My Google merchant feed works fine in Google shoppings ads.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249777
by river
Replied by river on topic Google conversion does not work
OK forget it. I solved it by putting in the "Conversion ID" in the "Adwords ID" in the Google conversion plugin hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds