Default Date Format
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211256
by iedwards
Default Date Format was created by iedwards
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.artistpapers.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
Is there any way of globally changing the date format in Hikashop? In particular I'm thinking of the reports widgets and order listing in the admin dashboard. I would expect hikashop to use the Joomla date and time language constants but I have set those and Hikashop seems to be ignoring them.
Thanks,
Ian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
Is there any way of globally changing the date format in Hikashop? In particular I'm thinking of the reports widgets and order listing in the admin dashboard. I would expect hikashop to use the Joomla date and time language constants but I have set those and Hikashop seems to be ignoring them.
Thanks,
Ian
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by iedwards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211258
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Default Date Format
Hi,
Yes ; using a translation override you can change it.
The two keys are:
Regards,
Yes ; using a translation override you can change it.
The two keys are:
Code:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT
HIKASHOP_EXTENDED_DATE_FORMAT
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iedwards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211346
by iedwards
Replied by iedwards on topic Default Date Format
Ah, got it, thanks Jerome.
Would it be an idea to put this in the documentation somewhere, or even better make it a configuration option,as I'm sure a lot of users are going to want to change this?
Ian
Would it be an idea to put this in the documentation somewhere, or even better make it a configuration option,as I'm sure a lot of users are going to want to change this?
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211348
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Default Date Format
You can change the translation via the Languages tab of the configuration.
We did it like that because when you have a multilingual website, the format of the date needs to be different for the different languages.
We did it like that because when you have a multilingual website, the format of the date needs to be different for the different languages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds