- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Report Config for Best Selling Product
10 years 11 months ago #217896
by mmijat
Report Config for Best Selling Product was created by mmijat
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.funstartforkids.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hi,
I am trying to set up a listing report for Top 5 best selling products for a specific brand/manufacturer but am having no luck. I have attached the screenshot of my back end configuration.
I'm not sure what I am missing here. Is it something to do with how I have set up the categories? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Mmijat
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
Hi,
I am trying to set up a listing report for Top 5 best selling products for a specific brand/manufacturer but am having no luck. I have attached the screenshot of my back end configuration.
I'm not sure what I am missing here. Is it something to do with how I have set up the categories? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Mmijat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #217904
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Report Config for Best Selling Product
Hello Mmijat,
Yes using the a special unpublished category on your products will do the job. If not, note that using a special unpublished category on your product and on the "Categories" option will do the job.
Yes using the a special unpublished category on your products will do the job. If not, note that using a special unpublished category on your product and on the "Categories" option will do the job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218015
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Report Config for Best Selling Product
I'm not following you.
Are you saying that I would need to have a separate, unpublished category for each brand that each product would then be assigned to in its description?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218023
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Report Config for Best Selling Product
Hi,
The reports don't handle the brands, so as Mohamed Thelji said, you have to use categories for that.
One category per brand.
You can potentially use the mass actions to assign a specific category to the products having a specific brand.
The reports don't handle the brands, so as Mohamed Thelji said, you have to use categories for that.
One category per brand.
You can potentially use the mass actions to assign a specific category to the products having a specific brand.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218145
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Report Config for Best Selling Product
Yes, all my brands do have corresponding categories that is what I am selecting in the reports.
I am currently playing around with where these categories are located in the tiers of folders to see if that makes a difference.
I am currently playing around with where these categories are located in the tiers of folders to see if that makes a difference.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218150
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Report Config for Best Selling Product
I think I may have fixed the issue.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by mmijat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds