- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
there is a plug-in necessary to activate this
10 years 9 months ago #223451
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
there is a plug-in necessary to activate this was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 42
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "there is a plug-in necessary to activate this content"
Goodmorning supportteam from Hikashop,
I have a new computer and when I go to the dashboard from Hikashop I see the message "there is a plug-in necessary to activate this content"
see screenshot.
I don't have this issue with Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome (newest versions)
Hope you have a solution for this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 42
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "there is a plug-in necessary to activate this content"
Goodmorning supportteam from Hikashop,
I have a new computer and when I go to the dashboard from Hikashop I see the message "there is a plug-in necessary to activate this content"
see screenshot.
I don't have this issue with Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome (newest versions)
Hope you have a solution for this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223495
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic there is a plug-in necessary to activate this
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223508
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic there is a plug-in necessary to activate this
Thanks,
but just for my information, why doesn't need Edge and Chrome a installed flash player on the computer?
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223513
by lousyfool
Since many moons I'm not a Windoze guy anymore, so I can only guess that those browsers have this or a compatible plugin already enabled. You can tell, clearly a question for another forum...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic there is a plug-in necessary to activate this
Sailfin73 wrote: ... why doesn't need Edge and Chrome a installed flash player on the computer?
Since many moons I'm not a Windoze guy anymore, so I can only guess that those browsers have this or a compatible plugin already enabled. You can tell, clearly a question for another forum...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223517
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic there is a plug-in necessary to activate this
Hi,
Please note that with HikaShop 3 and the new dashboard, flash player won't be required anymore (except if you still want to display old reports in the dashboard).
Flash will be less and less supported by browsers and it still requires a manual installation in computers.
Regards,
Please note that with HikaShop 3 and the new dashboard, flash player won't be required anymore (except if you still want to display old reports in the dashboard).
Flash will be less and less supported by browsers and it still requires a manual installation in computers.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds