- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Report widgets not accurate
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227806
by zipadyduda
Report widgets not accurate was created by zipadyduda
-- HikaShop version -- : current
I have the monthly performance widget that came pre installed. It shows an income of X so far this month.
I also set up a yearly widget. it has a different value for this year. This year and this month should be the same. Regardless, neither amount matches what I get when I look at the Stripe and Paypal values. (my only two payment gateways).
i'm wondering if it's possible to get an accurate view of sales using the widgets? Am I doing something wrong?
I have the monthly performance widget that came pre installed. It shows an income of X so far this month.
I also set up a yearly widget. it has a different value for this year. This year and this month should be the same. Regardless, neither amount matches what I get when I look at the Stripe and Paypal values. (my only two payment gateways).
i'm wondering if it's possible to get an accurate view of sales using the widgets? Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227927
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Report widgets not accurate
Hi,
Can you please provide details about your report configuration ?
Regards,
PS : Please understand that "current" is not a HikaShop version number.
One week ago, HikaShop 2.6.1 wasn't activate for the automatic update ; so two versions were ""current"" in the same time..
It does not mean anything so please provide a real information when filling that field.
Can you please provide details about your report configuration ?
Regards,
PS : Please understand that "current" is not a HikaShop version number.
One week ago, HikaShop 2.6.1 wasn't activate for the automatic update ; so two versions were ""current"" in the same time..
It does not mean anything so please provide a real information when filling that field.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227974
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Report widgets not accurate
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by zipadyduda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #228050
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Report widgets not accurate
Hello,
I just tested it on my end with the same configuration and it worked fine, the amount displayed was equals to the price of the total of every orders with the status set to confirmed.
At least, are you sure that the corresponding amount displayed isn't correct with what you can find in your order listing via "Hikashop->Orders->Orders" ?
I just tested it on my end with the same configuration and it worked fine, the amount displayed was equals to the price of the total of every orders with the status set to confirmed.
At least, are you sure that the corresponding amount displayed isn't correct with what you can find in your order listing via "Hikashop->Orders->Orders" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds