- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 2
Item description in PayPal
10 years 5 months ago #237756
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
Hello, after installing new plugin I am getting blank white screen when trying go to checkout. Replaced files \plugins\hikashoppayment\paypalexpress\ by files from backup and this restored functionality. Still waiting for fix. I tried to switch on showing php errors in Joomla global configuration - but this didn't show anything - just blank screen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237789
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Item description in PayPal
Hello,
Right now, I don't understand why you have this white screen results... Best way for us to progress will be to send us backend access, and so we will be able to process some tests and understand what's wrong.
Can you use our "Contact us" form to send them? Don't forget to add a link to this topic.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards,
Right now, I don't understand why you have this white screen results... Best way for us to progress will be to send us backend access, and so we will be able to process some tests and understand what's wrong.
Can you use our "Contact us" form to send them? Don't forget to add a link to this topic.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237928
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
sent access
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238067
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Item description in PayPal
Hello,
I process some tests, I'm unable to see where the trouble come from but I noticed some interesting points.
- I'm unable to have the same issue on my localhost website test.
- The white screen appear when a product is add to your module cart, when this module is unpublished no white screen.
- I install the previous version of paypal express (a version very used by lots of our customers) and have the same results.
- I'm unable to have a error message displaying that concern HikaShop or Paypal Express plugin.
Conclusions :
Something interact with paypal express plugin (my versions or previous regardless), a plugin, a custom code ? I don't know!
To discover it, I need your Ftp acces to go more far in my tests.
Use our "Contact Us" form and put in your message a link to this topic.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards,
I process some tests, I'm unable to see where the trouble come from but I noticed some interesting points.
- I'm unable to have the same issue on my localhost website test.
- The white screen appear when a product is add to your module cart, when this module is unpublished no white screen.
- I install the previous version of paypal express (a version very used by lots of our customers) and have the same results.
- I'm unable to have a error message displaying that concern HikaShop or Paypal Express plugin.
Conclusions :
Something interact with paypal express plugin (my versions or previous regardless), a plugin, a custom code ? I don't know!
To discover it, I need your Ftp acces to go more far in my tests.
Use our "Contact Us" form and put in your message a link to this topic.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238115
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
Restored old version from backup and sent ftp access. Also attached version of paypal express plugin that os working - this is default version taken from hikashop 2.6.0 installation
.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238179
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
I've created test copy of website, please use it when testing. (url is sent by contact us form)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238250
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Item description in PayPal
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238276
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
Sorry, set wrong root path for this ftp account, try again with the same credentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238388
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Item description in PayPal
Hello,
I work on it, right now.
I will keep in touch when I get the issue root.
Regards,
I work on it, right now.
I will keep in touch when I get the issue root.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238562
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Item description in PayPal
Hello,
I get the roots of the issue, and modify paypal express code, you will find it in attachement.
With this version, I succeed to reach paypal express payment gateway, hope this will fit your needs.
Note that thanks to you return we updates the HikaShop paypal express plugin, thanks for your support!
Regards.
I get the roots of the issue, and modify paypal express code, you will find it in attachement.
With this version, I succeed to reach paypal express payment gateway, hope this will fit your needs.
Note that thanks to you return we updates the HikaShop paypal express plugin, thanks for your support!
Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mypetfly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238611
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
Installed this plugin on the website and seems it works. I will keep in touch with you and inform if the problem with receipt is fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #238821
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Item description in PayPal
The problem with receipts is solved, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds