- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with the .pdd invoice
10 years 6 months ago #233416
by rober1903
Problem with the .pdd invoice was created by rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the .pdd invoice
Hi,
You said:
In that case, I suppose that the problem is that you entered something in the "statuses for email attachment" setting of the plugin.
What you entered is wrong. The confirmed status doesn't have an uppercase letter in the database. Only in the English translation. So you should actually write it without the uppercase or it won't match.
Also, you can actually leave that field empty and the system will automatically use the statuses configured in the HikaShop configuration.
You said:
I suppose that you meant:I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is attached.
right ?I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is NOT attached.
In that case, I suppose that the problem is that you entered something in the "statuses for email attachment" setting of the plugin.
What you entered is wrong. The confirmed status doesn't have an uppercase letter in the database. Only in the English translation. So you should actually write it without the uppercase or it won't match.
Also, you can actually leave that field empty and the system will automatically use the statuses configured in the HikaShop configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rober1903
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233461
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with the .pdd invoice
Yes, I installed the plugin .pdf invoices and when I order , the invoice is NOT attached.
I tried to uninstall the pluggin and have installed later. I left the fields as default ones.
And yet I have the invoice in .pdf.
I tried to uninstall the pluggin and have installed later. I left the fields as default ones.
And yet I have the invoice in .pdf.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by rober1903.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233462
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic Problem with the .pdd invoice
I reinstalled the plugin and have changed the configuration of the states and it works. Thank you so much for everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds