Skip to main content

Create cart conversion widget

More
10 years 5 months ago #236991 by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24

I would like to be able to have a dashboard widget that would report on and chart time periods the percentage of carts converting to orders. How would I go about doing this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237002 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no such stats widget in HikaShop. So you'll have to create the widget yourself.
You'll have to edit the file "listing" of the view "widget" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views.
There, you can run your MySQL queries to generate your statistics and then display the HTML you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237122 by deuce4884
I do not see a "widget" view for my backend template. There is a "dashboard" view that has a listing file. That file mainly has a foreach loop on widgets. Is this the file you mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #237126 by nicolas
Hi,

Sorry, yes. I meant to say "dashboard".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum